-Last update: 24 May 2018 to comply with EU GDPR
Algeriadeals.com respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the personal information that you furnish. In general, you can visit Algeriadeals.com on the Internet without identifying yourself or providing personal information. There are times when Algeriadeals.com may need personal information from you and this Privacy Statement describes the information Algeriadeals.com collects from you and how we may use it.
» Algeriadeals.com s’engage à ce que la collecte et le traitement de vos données, effectués à partir de ses sites, soient conformes au Règlement général sur la protection des données (RGPD) et à la loi Informatique et Libertés. »…détails
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual. This includes but is not limited to: first and last name, email address, mailing and residential address, telephone number, title, birth date, gender, occupation, company you work for and other information needed to provide a service you have requested. When you browse our website and subsidiary sites, you do so anonymously, unless you have previously indicated that you wish Algeriadeals.com to remember your login and password. Algeriadeals.com does log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) to give us an idea of which part of our website you visit and how long you spend there. However, we do not link your IP address to any personal information unless you have registered and logged in to our website. When you visit certain Algeriadeals.com web pages, you need to be registered and to login with a password. The use of those web pages, and the information downloadable from those sites, may be governed by a written agreement between your employer and Algeriadeals.com. Unless you request your personal information to be deleted, it may be retained by Algeriadeals.com to verify compliance with the agreement, to track software and documents downloaded by you, or track page visits and usage of other applications available on our site. Algeriadeals.com may receive personal information from its business partners and suppliers. Algeriadeals.com only uses such information if it has been collected in accordance with acceptable privacy practices consistent with its policy and applicable laws.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal DataWhile using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (« Personal Data »). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, Name, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Cookies and Usage Data.We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- Usage DataWe may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (« Usage Data »). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use: session cookies (we use these cookies to operate our Service) and preference cookies (we use these cookies to remember your preferences and various settings).
Use of Data and information collected by Algeriadeals.com
- We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
TermsFeed may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. TermsFeed aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where TermsFeed relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (« Service Providers »), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (« Children »).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Please take note of the following to ensure information security: You should be aware that when you disclose identifiable information in the discussion forum or chat rooms, such information is accessible to and collectable by others present. Algeriadeals.com advises you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your computer and disclosure of your Algeriadeals.com password. If you believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately change your password.
During your online Algeriadeals.com experience, you may encounter links to the sites of Algeriadeals.com’ business partners who might include standards bodies, customers, channel customers, or suppliers. Though a connection might be made to a Algeriadeals.com business partner site, Algeriadeals.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses. Algeriadeals.com strives to comply with all applicable laws around the world that are designed to protect your privacy. Although legal requirements may vary from country to country, Algeriadeals.com intends to adhere to the principles set forth in this Privacy Statement even if, in conjunction with the above, we transfer your information from your country of residence to countries that may not require the same level of protection for your information. Our goal is to protect your information no matter where that information is collected, transported, or retained.
Questions and Notification of Changes
If you have any questions about the Algeriadeals.com Privacy Statement or would like to access or modify your identifiable information, please contact us . • The Algeriadeals.com Privacy Statement was last updated on Jul 13, 2018. • Algeriadeals.com reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time. Modifications to this Privacy Statement can be made without prior notification. • Continued use of the Algeriadeals.com Websites signifies your acceptance of any changes to the Privacy Statement.